Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Upon realizing that my painfully produced blogs on myspace were disappearing, I decided it was time to switch things up a little bit. So, once again, "right here I am!" (and hopefully I won't disappear this time.)

I shouldn't be here and I shouldn't be doing this. I've spent the past three days in a mad dash, fueled by naps at night and Balance bars. Three papers, two presentations, and a lot of bad (probably imagined) karma. But the pile of overdue library books I need to skim before I meet with my major professor tomorrow will have to be content to sit and gather fifty-cent pieces. For now, I just wanted to make my little impression on this world. I'm off to continue my night of protest against the bed I've made for myself.
And, out of laziness, I'm also posting my old blogs from the negligent website.
I look forward to continue talking about this conversation later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home