Thursday, March 02, 2006

And I'm BACK IN THE GAME

Good news: after almost a month of forgetting my password, I finally took five minutes and reset the darn thing. I felt like a million bucks that "the girl next door" noticed and wanted me around. Here's to you, superhero girl next door.

Quick story: The FSU library was packed the other night with students studying for midterms. My feelings of pride for all of these studious youngsters quickly faded when I glanced around the computer area to see everyone updating their blogs or surfing people's profiles on one of many face-space-ster sites.
I glanced over the shoulder of one boy as I walked by - the first sentence of his blog: "My weekend was kick-@$$."
So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.
More about my kick@$$ month later - now that I'm back, back again, shady's back, tell a friend.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

woot woot! t's back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home